|"All kids need is
a little help, a little hope, and somebody who
believes in them."
Earvin "Magic" Johnson
Background of Organization
CUCCC - About Us
Community United Child Care Centers
and Preschool was
formed on July 1, 1993 with our Westridge Thode/Rouse center. CUCCC,
Inc. is a private, non-profit child development center. The
original corporate partners included
Central Rivers AEA (AEA 267),
Veridian Credit Union (John Deere Community Credit
Union), Exceptional Persons Inc., and Covenant Medical Center. In 1998, we opened
our Valley Park center, our Nordic Drive center in 2002. Our staff include,
Degreed Early Childhood Teachers and Assistant Teachers, experienced laypersons, parents and
education major students from local universities
and colleges. Our staff is trained in Early Childhood Development,
Mandatory Child Abuse Reporter, Universal Precautions, First Aid
and CPR (Adult, Child and Infant), Certified and Essentials Child Care Preservice.
Our centers are nationally accredited by the
Association for the Education of Young Children (NAEYC).
We serve children who are 6 weeks old through
school age. We offer preschool and a school age program.
We also offer a summer school program.
We were a national pilot
program for Head Start/Community Inclusion, integrating the children together
into a regular classroom situation
CUCCC, Inc. was also a pilot
program for the U.S. Dept. of Labor and its Child Development Apprentice
We are pleased to claim the original Head Start
Inclusion Pilot Program.
GROW Cedar Valley,
Valley's Promise, Cedar Valley
Nonprofit Association and many other organizations
families to nurture and educate tomorrow's leaders"
Our mission is to provide quality child care in a warm and nurturing atmosphere. We offer developmentally appropriate activities in small and large group settings designed to enhance the social, emotional, intellectual, language and physical development of each child served. We serve all children.
"Providing quality child care
in a nurturing environment"
- We believe in promoting the emotional, intellectual, social, physical and language development of each child
- We believe activities should be fun, innovative and appropriate for the development level of each child
- We believe that coordinating community resources maximizes opportunities for our children and families
- We believe in classroom diversity and inclusion
- We believe our caring staff is essential to the delivery of our mission
- We strive to attract, develop and retain quality employees
- We strive to provide an environment which fosters optimal learning by providing:
- Emotional and physical safety
- Consistency in daily routine
- A caring staff
- To increase our financial capital and to utilize our funds in
- To increase the effectiveness and efficiency of
the Administration Team
- To improve the Center's technological
effectiveness in serving children and their parents
- To develop and adopt a unified curriculum in all CUCCC
centers that is based on an individual child's development
milestones so as to maximize each child's potential
- To strengthen
the effectiveness of the Board of Directors
- To recruit and retain caring, committed and competent staff for all positions within CUCCC
- To constantly evaluate and implement innovative programs and
services within child care
Copyright © 2024 CUCCC, Inc.
All rights reserved. CUCCC, Inc. All rights reserved.